Monday, January 21, 2013

Week 3

FOLK magazine's blog link-up for this week prompts:

What are some things you have done but previously thought you could never do?

Well....I caught these fish!!!


Unfortunately, I seem to have also caught some sort of cold or winter bug (shhhh--it's not the flu!!)  and next week's entry will be much more...well, everything.  At present my head is stuffy and, to be frank, I'm a titch loopier than normal.  But do give the other entries a peek--they are pretty inspiring.  

I'm pretty excited about next week's prompt
Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!   Appreciating the authentic American story of another hinges on understanding our own authentic American story.  What is your story?  How has Martin Luther King Jr.'s story influenced your own?

See you soon (achoo!),


Megan



No comments:

Post a Comment